Old Pelion Hut
In emergency only
The hut was built around 1936 to accommodate miners. It is a very worthwhile side trip to visit this beautiful area and well resotred hut.
Follow the footpad directly downhill towards the creek to find a small swimming hole. A faint track also leads along the side of the hill to the old copper mine.
Overnight use is prohibited except in an emergency.